Wolf Cub Brownie Recipe!
This recipe makes 24 brownies.
275g (10oz) margarine, softened.
375g (13oz) caster sugar.
75g (3oz) cocoa powder.
100g (4oz) self-raising flour.
100g (4oz) plain chocolate chips.
30cm x 23cm x 4cm (12″ x 9″ x 1½”) traybake tin or roasting tin
- Preheat your oven to 180oC / 350oF / Gas Mark 4.
- Grease the baking tin and then line it with paper, pushing it neatly into the corners.
- Measure all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix with a hand-held electric mixer until evenly blended.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin, scraping the sides with a plastic spatula to make sure you have all the mixture! Spread the mixture with the spatula so that it is even in the tin.
- Bake the mixture for 40/45 minutes, until the brownies have a crusty top and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- If the mixture is browning too much cover them loosely with foil.
- Allow the brownies to cool before cutting them.
- Serve to your hungry Wolf Cubs!